Les crétins des Alpes Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Would FPSC cancel my candidature for hiding info?

Répondre au sujet    Les crétins des Alpes Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Candidatures Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Would FPSC cancel my candidature for hiding info?
Auteur Message
kevinmanuel

Message Would FPSC cancel my candidature for hiding info? Répondre en citant
Hi,

Originally Posted by Mansoor 1983 View Post
Nasr, can she be sued though, i mean suppose, one person behind her in merit list finds out and takes her to court about the fact that she took part under false pretense? 

Personally, i don't think it's a big deal because you will fill out these forms again and send documents many times if you pass, the reason why Govt. service form is usually filled is if you want age relaxation, since you haven't availed that, i don't see a problem.The effect it probably will have is you will be sacked from your current job if they ever found out you took part in CSS without NOC, not any future position in the Civil Service if you pass CSS, still i am not a lawyer, so speak to them confidentially without telling them who are, if they would let you send NOC now, say that you forgot, although the NOC will probably have a date of issuance, hmmm
You signed the form where it was written that all the data is correct according to the best of my knowledge. you r right as we cant say anything with surety so its better to contact FPSC through call.

For More Details:
Video content agency

Mar 24 Avr - 09:09 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 24 Avr - 09:09 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Les crétins des Alpes Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation