Les crétins des Alpes Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
would top b schools consider my candidature given my work ex

Répondre au sujet    Les crétins des Alpes Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Candidatures Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
would top b schools consider my candidature given my work ex
Auteur Message
kevinmanuel

Message would top b schools consider my candidature given my work ex Répondre en citant
Hi,

I did my MBA in HR from one of the borderline premier institutes in India.
Currently am a HR Manager working with a major sales and distribution firm in India. My role is of HR Business partnering for sales division of an entire state. Prior to this, post my engineering I had 2 years of solid work ex with a major battery manufacturing firm in the role of product development. I plan to take the GMAT and go for a second MBA with the sole purpose of transitioning my career out of HR, preferably into general management or strategy. My query is, would my workex in HR be a major hurdle in getting admitted in the top B schools? Are professionals with work ex in HR given a differential treatment? Also, will my workex in HR be detrimental to the career transition that I am planning to make while getting a job post the MBA?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/would-top-b-schools-consider-my-candidature-given-my-work-ex-is-in-hr-254741.html
Corporate video animation Company

Thanks
Sam 14 Avr - 09:50 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 14 Avr - 09:50 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Les crétins des Alpes Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation