Les crétins des Alpes Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Forced to resign from PhD candidature

Répondre au sujet    Les crétins des Alpes Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Candidatures Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Forced to resign from PhD candidature
Auteur Message
kevinmanuel

Message Forced to resign from PhD candidature Répondre en citant
Hi,

Sub-dean of faculty informed me that he had discussed with RDSO and recommended termination of my PhD candidature on the grounds of: 1. refusal to do what the supervisors want ie change the focus of my thesis and research questions in the write-up period! 2. written work not up to PhD standard. What kind of an outfit was I in? and who monitors these academics? I have a willing academic in another university who will help me with the write-up. However, I am unsure of the potential problems with Intellectual Property Rights over the thesis. Any supervisors/ academics out there who can shed light on this matter?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.findaphd.com/advice/phd-discussion-thread.aspx?thread=10925
Teaser video production company

Thanks

Sam 14 Avr - 09:48 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 14 Avr - 09:48 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Les crétins des Alpes Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation